Apparently, my life in the last couple years has been excruciatingly boring:
- Er, I moved to NYC. As you can see, because you are here. Visiting me. In NYC.
- I'm learning to play the guitar.
- I started a company.
- I'm on match.com. Check out this toad of a lawyer in Maryland who keeps stalking my profile. Blech.
In contrast, the fabulous and wildly talented EH (from Beijing), had this to share:
- I gave birth and now have a beautiful daughter. (Which, obviously, I knew from her facebook status updates, but it's nice to hear all the details).
- I'm in town to attend a production seminar with Bob Costas, Dick Ebersol, et al, and to finalize details to be NBC's Beijing Olympics Correspondent.
It's like being happy that you have 2 pair, and then someone throws down a royal flush.
P.S. Since EH has been staying with me, I've been lurking about taking candid pictures of her which I will later sell on Ebay after she becomes famous.