One of them actually met her husband on match.com. She had some pointers for me. Every time she had some contact with a creepy guy (a wink, an email, and unfortunate date), she'd update her profile and add to her list of "Don't contact me if you..."
She once got a very angry email from some random guy who told her that she was a bitch.
But that's mostly because he embodied every trait she had included on that list.
So I am considering doing the same.
Don't contact me if you:
1. wear thick gold chains around your neck
2. can't spell
3. have a picture of someone else entirely up on your profile
4. are 60 years old and have a foot fetish
5. think that an appropriate ice-breaker is a marriage proposal
6. are a virgin and want to tell me about it in your first email to me
7. look like toad
8. are proud of a special handshake you "invented" which you have named: The Rock Lock
I wonder how long it will take before I get my first "hate email."