Friday, June 27, 2008

Stalker Is In Jail!

Got the following email today from my Sociopathic Alcoholic Stalker's manservant (Yes, you read that correctly. Who knew that the stalker's trust fund could be so effectively leveraged?):

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi (C-Belle),

XXXX wanted me to send you an e-mail, to let you know his bond was revoked in XXXX County. He is sorry about being out of touch, but is thinking about you and will contact you as soon as he can. Let me know if you need anything. I hope all is well.

Thanks, XXXX

-----------------------------------------------------

Where to start with the biting commentary?

It's really just too easy. Hardly seems sporting.

But no one has ever accused me of being sporting.

WTF?!?! I do need more wineglasses for my little party tonight. Which, incidentally has bloomed out of control. What started as a party bereft of men has turned into one of almost nothing but men, and me.

Maybe I can get the manservant to have a bunch of wineglasses delivered to my apt. before 7:30PM so I can appropriately entertain my mostly male guests? That request on my part will assuredly drive my jailed stalker from the Big House straight to the Nut House.

2 comments:

Bartleby said...

Clearly a set up. You're the fence for stolen goods. Sounds like GHoM is in on it. Hope you haven't received any cash yet.

Ok, I am reading a Jeffrey Archer Novel.

C-Belle said...

*LAUGHING*

I would almost rather an Archer type plot.

Because this is just... SAD.