Monday, July 28, 2008

Wh*ring It Up

Keep in mind that I have not communicated with him in anyway. I've been doing my best impression of a black hole.

---------------------------------------------------------

From: Delusional Stalker
Date: July 27, 2008 6:10:34 PM EDT
To: C-Belle

Can I ax you a personal question?


From: Delusion Stalker
Date: July 28, 2008 7:21:34 AM EDT
To: C-Belle

I was just going to ask if you're seeing someone. Since it's been about a year since we were last connected in any way, it seems likely that you are. I suppose I've been in denial of that. If you are, or have been, please let me know. Thanks.


From: Delusional Stalker
Date: July 28, 2008 8:55:53 AM EDT
To: C-Belle

I know it's none of my business but I would appreciate knowing because obviously I've made myself completely available to you emotionally in the hopes of some sort of relationship and if I'm just one of many options then I need to know that now

---------------------------------------------------------

Late Friday night/early Saturday morning, I predicted that it would take three days before he started calling me a whore. We're getting very close now...

But the silver lining is, the next man in my life is going to have it EASY (other than the fact that I will cheat on him with Viggo) since he'd be following some great acts - Sociopathic Alc0holic, Rock Lock Guy, Creepy Skincare Product Guy, Fat Outdoor Voice Guy.

But it really doesn't do any good to petition me directly. Any future sexual congress on my part needs to be approved by my board of directors since apparently, I have HORRIBLE taste in men.

No comments: