Wednesday, July 16, 2008

C*ck Block

For the last few days, I've been staring at the most intimidating thing in the world - a blank page (actually, an empty blog post box, but you get the idea).

My hands have been hovering over the keyboard, but nothing is happening.

And the emptiness is mocking me.

"Yo girly, can't think of anything to write? HAH! I mock you with my blankness!"

The blank screen has been far more vocal than I have been. I HATE it when that happens.

I told Ergo that I've hit a wall, that the well is dry, that I'm all tapped out. She suggested that I just rant about something I dislike, since, frankly, I'm very good at that. So I'm hoping to burst the dam by ranting about my inability to write. Fascinating, eh?

Well... maybe it's working. Here's a little tidbit. IC and I have hired a small army of part-time employees. I brought them all together the other day and realized that we've hired only young, ridiculously attractive women in their early to mid 20s. I have been training them to sell, and been advising them on their makeup and wardrobe choices, and telling them that their boyfriends are lame and should be dumped ASAP.

SK is in hysterics. She thinks I am forging a generation of mini-me's. All without having to risk alteration of my 105 lb, size 00 frame.

The good news I guess is that if this internet marketing thing doesn't work out, I can branch out into an entirely different kind of business altogether.

No comments: