1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
I had to google "meme" to understand. This is what I learned:
A meme is:
- An idea that, like a gene, can replicate and evolve.
- A unit of cultural information that represents a basic idea that can be transferred from one individual to another, and subjected to mutation, crossover and adaptation.
- A cultural unit (an idea or value or pattern of behavior) that is passed from one generation to another by nongenetic means (as by imitation); "memes are the cultural counterpart of genes".
All of which was entirely unhelpful, so I've just decided to obey the rules. So here goes:
1. My new favorite color is orange. As far as I'm concerned, it is the new black. On that note, I've decided that 38 (when I finally admit to it) will also be the new black.
2. I can recite from memory, the opening prologue to Remington Steele: "Try this for a deep dark secret: the great detective, Remington Steele, he doesn't exist. I invented him..."
3. I believed my first cat, Espy, had ESP. Hence, the name. Prior to the discovery of her extra sensory ability, I had named her "Snowy."
4. I kill plants, apparently just by owning them.
5. The first song I ever learned to sing is: Sad Movies (Make Me Cry), taught to me by my father and we would sing it endlessly on long car rides, to the equally endless delight of my mother.
6. Bach makes me tingle. In fact, I am pretty much helpless to resist a boy who sings, hums, or plays Bach.
I know only three bloggers. And two of them have already been tagged. So Joe Shlabotnik, it's all up to you!