Thursday, November 6, 2008

Too Much Information

When using public toilets, I first lay paper down on the seat and then I hover.

But that's not what I wanted to write about.

PD, bless his heart, did me and my business partner an ENORMOUS favor a couple weekends ago. I won't go into the details because they are too ridiculous, even for my blog (which is saying a lot), but he very graciously helped us out, and his wife, the lovely SD, allowed us to borrow him on a Sunday afternoon.

So dinner is in order, my treat. We'd been going back and forth via email to find a date that works. And then followed this email exchange:


On Nov 5, 2008, at 11:51 AM, PD wrote:

So I take it we're not having dinner on December 7th?

------------------------------------------

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 12:16 PM, C-Belle wrote:

???

Oh wait. You must have read my blog. *LAUGHING*


------------------------------------------

On Nov 5, 2008, at 12:26 PM, PD wrote:


Yeah, figured it was a question best asked privately, in case you wanted to tell me that you were planning an *extra-special* dinner for us that night, wink, wink...

------------------------------------------

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 12:28 PM, C-Belle wrote:

"And now for dessert.... ta da!"
------------------------------------------

On Nov 5, 2008, at 2:40 PM, PD wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
The "ta-da" is definitely the icing on the cake.

As for regular ol' dinner, pick some weekday the week of the 17th, so we can give our nanny advance notice to stay late that evening...




It occurred to me that perhaps there are some details of one's life that are not publicly shared, as a general rule.

But then what in the world would I blog about?

No comments: